Wednesday, 29 June 2016

Peacock Dance

Peacock  danced in my green meadows,
I got carried away by her beautiful shadows,
She runs with carefree brooks,
Hums  with the melody of dancing grooves,

Her fragrance planted thousand  moons in my chest,
The crush for her ,drifted my goal,
I am lost in torrential out pour,
Her bronze sunrise melted my iceberg,

I started melting  to merge with ocean shore,
Passionate emotions infuriated torrents in ocean,
Foamy waves drenched  me for  romantic  ovation,
The intoxicating wine is pleasant some,

I became cautious for her  position,
Her giggle and laughter make me wild.
She  became my muse and my rhyme,
Ripples of feelings surged to touch the heights of passion,

She unaware of this plays with my emotions,
Her rhythm is innocent,
Love the stream  of running motion,
Never paid attention to my devotion,

Behind the trees I see  her beautiful wings,
This she spread to dance in rain,
I  watch her dance with attention,
Thinking she is mine,when will know my emotions???



11 comments:

  1. Her rhythm is innocent,never when the peacock plays with the emotions, beautiful write.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super website with a great sharing and amazing stories is ur web.. please keep doing what u do now.. thanks to you.
    Judi Bola
    Agen Sbobet
    Prediksi Bola
    Berita Bola
    Agen Ibcbet
    Hot Girl
    Agen SBO

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super website with a great sharing and amazing stories is ur web.. please keep doing what u do now.. thanks to you.
    Judi Bola
    Agen Sbobet
    Prediksi Bola
    Berita Bola
    Agen Ibcbet
    Hot Girl
    Agen SBO

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super website with a great sharing and amazing stories is ur web.. please keep doing what u do now.. thanks to you.
    Judi Bola
    Agen Sbobet
    Prediksi Bola
    Berita Bola
    Agen Ibcbet
    Hot Girl
    Agen SBO

    ReplyDelete