Thursday, 28 July 2016

Its For You

My meadows touched by your green,
You bloomed ripples to my dreams,
The bubbles of air making me fly,,
Loosening my strings to feel the fresh sky,
My hairs whispers your name,
Limbs follow your rhyme,
Hips swings with the dashing breeze,
To feel the divine,
Knowing the roads not so fine,
The flower petals on the snow clad road,
Kissing my feet,
I stumbled near the wooden sheet,
My heart fluttering as kite,
To get imprisoned by your sight.
Stairs of ice is crumbling by your blow,
The power of it melted my snow,
Little by little I started flowing,
To the meandering Sea,
The blue waves allures me,
I am stepping to the mighty sea little by little,
Because its for you.

11 comments:

  1. Nice imagination by a great poetess, words, flow, emotions so swift and touching.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super website with a great sharing and amazing stories is ur web.. please keep doing what u do now.. thanks to you.
    Judi Bola
    Agen Sbobet
    Prediksi Bola
    Berita Bola
    Agen Ibcbet
    Hot Girl
    Agen SBO

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super website with a great sharing and amazing stories is ur web.. please keep doing what u do now.. thanks to you.
    Judi Bola
    Agen Sbobet
    Prediksi Bola
    Berita Bola
    Agen Ibcbet
    Hot Girl
    Agen SBO

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super website with a great sharing and amazing stories is ur web.. please keep doing what u do now.. thanks to you.
    Judi Bola
    Agen Sbobet
    Prediksi Bola
    Berita Bola
    Agen Ibcbet
    Hot Girl
    Agen SBO

    ReplyDelete