Thursday, 28 July 2016

Me And The Moon


You coloured my nights  pink,
Day s silver  with your ink,
I saw you in my dreams,
It perturbed me with sleepless douse,
Started counting stars in night cloud,,
Moon  is  silent  ,could hear my breath,
I am floating  in the fog ,humming for myself,
Ignorant I  got attracted  t o this magical  craze,
Sprouting   and shinning with Moon’s tropical wave,
I  swing among the Stars and constellations,
To hide my blush in the fathom of their rays,
Crystal Moon hides me  among his dark spots,
I could feel the warmth  from his attire of cold,
The intoxicating fragrance covered my vision,
I   see no other light, but only the light of devotion,,
The dense  cloud play hide and seek,
I  lost my avenue in dark  streets,
Knowing not where to go,
Floating  and floating in ill lit night,

Thinking Sun will soon shine bright.

12 comments:

  1. Great flow in the poem, more vitally how suitable picture selection, it seems picture was selected first then poetry written,love is deep and crystal clear, great going.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super website with a great sharing and amazing stories is ur web.. please keep doing what u do now.. thanks to you.
    Judi Bola
    Agen Sbobet
    Prediksi Bola
    Berita Bola
    Agen Ibcbet
    Hot Girl
    Agen SBO

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super website with a great sharing and amazing stories is ur web.. please keep doing what u do now.. thanks to you.
    Judi Bola
    Agen Sbobet
    Prediksi Bola
    Berita Bola
    Agen Ibcbet
    Hot Girl
    Agen SBO

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super website with a great sharing and amazing stories is ur web.. please keep doing what u do now.. thanks to you.
    Judi Bola
    Agen Sbobet
    Prediksi Bola
    Berita Bola
    Agen Ibcbet
    Hot Girl
    Agen SBO

    ReplyDelete