Friday, 29 July 2016

My Third Eye


Morning blooms with cuckoo song,

You creep to my lens with the radiating Sun,

I  hear your whispering tone,So magical, 

I couldn’t resist  myself,

Then whisper to the pastures,

Come hither, come hither,

Cover me with your passionate draper,

Bloom my days with your scented plaster,

My eyes beam, ear lops red, heart rate rises,

To see your beautiful  demeanour,

My urn  is filled by your giggle,

I  started dancing with your riddles,

Little did I know, you will drape me in your veil,

Your fragrance I could inhale,

I guessed your heavy breath,

Sweats rolling from fair neck,

Hairs flying hither and thither

Calling my name,I could see your dazzling cheeks,

Smiling and singing in romantic tone,
I could see you clear,

May be through my third eye,

It’s so pleasure some,

I never experienced the thrilling before,

I could feel you in me,With different colours,

Though we never met,

My third eye knows you better,

Come hither, Come hither!

10 comments:

  1. The third eye of a creator is powerful enough to trace the movements around, nice work poetess.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super website with a great sharing and amazing stories is ur web.. please keep doing what u do now.. thanks to you.
    Judi Bola
    Agen Sbobet
    Prediksi Bola
    Berita Bola
    Agen Ibcbet
    Hot Girl
    Agen SBO

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super website with a great sharing and amazing stories is ur web.. please keep doing what u do now.. thanks to you.
    Judi Bola
    Agen Sbobet
    Prediksi Bola
    Berita Bola
    Agen Ibcbet
    Hot Girl
    Agen SBO

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super website with a great sharing and amazing stories is ur web.. please keep doing what u do now.. thanks to you.
    Judi Bola
    Agen Sbobet
    Prediksi Bola
    Berita Bola
    Agen Ibcbet
    Hot Girl
    Agen SBO

    ReplyDelete