Thursday, 28 July 2016

Story Of A Poet

My wandering soul always in search of fresh breeze,
Silent lips hunts for dancing brooks,
The passionate waves churns me,
Heart desires to run in the alley,
To roll with in the green valley,
The smoke can’t hide my fire,
I tussle amidst the puffed air,
My heart wants a thread to connect my past with new,
Behind the shield I cover my dew,
The cosy air tied my strings,
Still I fly in dreams,
To meet my lady in the village streets,
Then animate the passionate scene in my ink,
I could feel the dense cloud of her tresses,
I could feel the Sun shining from her dimple cheeks,
I could feel her laughing braces and her flashing torrents,
I could feel her nape’s silken touch,
Her slender fingers ‘s tight clutch,
I could feel her aroma in my room,
Always wait eagerly for her knock from Moon,
I am a dreamer in this busy road,
Steal moments to unfurl my bolts,
Collects my memories through my pen,
I am the same romantic person of college days,
Love to dance in heavy rain.

11 comments:

  1. I know, I acted in dramas as a woman. Its much challenging to act a woman character for a man. So is it being a woman to poise and write oneself as a man, its difficult too. But you did it exceptionally well in this great piece of art"Story of a poet."

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super website with a great sharing and amazing stories is ur web.. please keep doing what u do now.. thanks to you.
    Judi Bola
    Agen Sbobet
    Prediksi Bola
    Berita Bola
    Agen Ibcbet
    Hot Girl
    Agen SBO

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super website with a great sharing and amazing stories is ur web.. please keep doing what u do now.. thanks to you.
    Judi Bola
    Agen Sbobet
    Prediksi Bola
    Berita Bola
    Agen Ibcbet
    Hot Girl
    Agen SBO

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super website with a great sharing and amazing stories is ur web.. please keep doing what u do now.. thanks to you.
    Judi Bola
    Agen Sbobet
    Prediksi Bola
    Berita Bola
    Agen Ibcbet
    Hot Girl
    Agen SBO

    ReplyDelete