Friday, 26 August 2016

Confession

The milky way came to my orbit,
I dashed with its glorious heat,
Its heat empowering me,
At first my feet stumbled near its light,
I controlled me seeing its height;
It came again ,this time its light poured honey in my vane,
I still didn’t move from my place,
Knows very well the celestial cloud will vanish away,
Giving me pain ,which will be difficult for me to sustain,
The misty cloud is aware of the play,
Thoughts played tug of war game,
Obviously heart ruled the brain,
Cautiously I stepped out to feel the realm of fire,
Hardly knew the heat of fire can melt the icy blade,
Its encounter melted the stag ice cubes, bit by bit,
I noticed the heavenly change slowly taking its place,
Hesitantly I accepted to resurrect ,
Now it ask me to confess my feelings,
Thoughts playing hide and seek in this cloudy sky,
Emotional cloud bang with the thunderous shout,
Carrying a bouquet of red rose I confess,
Milky way ! you are dominant in my thoughts now a days,
Is this love? I say...

13 comments:

  1. Glorious write,the fire of love is so luminous that it creates chokes eyes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super website with a great sharing and amazing stories is ur web.. please keep doing what u do now.. thanks to you.
    Judi Bola
    Agen Sbobet
    Prediksi Bola
    Berita Bola
    Agen Ibcbet
    Hot Girl
    Agen SBO

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super website with a great sharing and amazing stories is ur web.. please keep doing what u do now.. thanks to you.
    Judi Bola
    Agen Sbobet
    Prediksi Bola
    Berita Bola
    Agen Ibcbet
    Hot Girl
    Agen SBO

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super website with a great sharing and amazing stories is ur web.. please keep doing what u do now.. thanks to you.
    Judi Bola
    Agen Sbobet
    Prediksi Bola
    Berita Bola
    Agen Ibcbet
    Hot Girl
    Agen SBO

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super website with a great sharing and amazing stories is ur web.. please keep doing what u do now.. thanks to you.
    Judi Bola
    Agen Sbobet
    Prediksi Bola
    Berita Bola
    Agen Ibcbet
    Hot Girl
    Agen SBO

    ReplyDelete