Tuesday, 30 August 2016

Faded Smile

My image in the wall is webbed, 

I saw it, wanted to clean the photo frame,

While dusting I found the stubborn dirt,

Sticking it like a gel,

My efforts needed more energy to wipe ,

From the cleaned sketch 

I visualise my fading smile,

Lost in the counting days,

From the grave of dust I saw my sorry state,

Polishing  and winnowing  to look straight,'

The arrow  pierce my bosom,

I bleed with jolts of emotions,

My final results  are not impressive,

Years of hard work  melting  to tears,

Beyond the camera my smile lost its blue,

Me, novice ,that my experience proves,

Each test I try my best,

Consoling me that now I achieved my craze,

Nope!

The  glasses slipped from my  hands,

From the scattered  pieces I draw my image,,

Faded  and fragile ,blank eyes looking towards the fainted sky,

The redness of setting Sun blinks with hope,

After the shower ,the Sun will surely come,

It may take time ,

Sky will clear its cloud to shine,

 Now I smile, looking at the picture frame,

Hazards may come but I will not bend me,

Rather will face them with courage,

This is how I will regain my faded smile.






12 comments:

  1. Never to be sad about the wrong day, good days are destined to come if sincere efforts are done.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super website with a great sharing and amazing stories is ur web.. please keep doing what u do now.. thanks to you.
    Judi Bola
    Agen Sbobet
    Prediksi Bola
    Berita Bola
    Agen Ibcbet
    Hot Girl
    Agen SBO

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super website with a great sharing and amazing stories is ur web.. please keep doing what u do now.. thanks to you.
    Judi Bola
    Agen Sbobet
    Prediksi Bola
    Berita Bola
    Agen Ibcbet
    Hot Girl
    Agen SBO

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super website with a great sharing and amazing stories is ur web.. please keep doing what u do now.. thanks to you.
    Judi Bola
    Agen Sbobet
    Prediksi Bola
    Berita Bola
    Agen Ibcbet
    Hot Girl
    Agen SBO

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super website with a great sharing and amazing stories is ur web.. please keep doing what u do now.. thanks to you.
    Judi Bola
    Agen Sbobet
    Prediksi Bola
    Berita Bola
    Agen Ibcbet
    Hot Girl
    Agen SBO

    ReplyDelete