Friday, 19 August 2016

Flowering


I saw you in the crowd,

I couldn’t avoid my glances to peep you,

The vibrations in my cells  started  whispering,

A tale of flowering  romance started  humming,, 

Its for you,  for whom my heart started fluttering,

Heart  beating  rhythmically ,to match my turbulent  raptures,

Spontaneous verse flowing with zither,

I heard  your silent knock from my carved door,

My frigidness  tied me with the  silken draper,

The irresistible urge fighting within my inner world,,

Calculations   and     additions    with lot of presumptions,

Mind  struggles  for calmness,

Its a bond of sweetness,            

Faded leaves changing its colour to brightness,

Mood jubilant, feet releases more energy to be confident,

Wanting to break the wired fence and dance gracefully  to celebrate, 

My decorated pristine  stones crumbling  in defence,

Knowingly I am losing my balance,

Waves of emotions   flowing  and flowing ,

Thoughts were pleasure some,

Rejuvenating me  with  beauteous  glee,

I feel   I am flowering from the budding.

12 comments:

  1. "I feel I am flowering from the budding." wow!beautiful ending to a unparalleled love song. Hats up to you poetess.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super website with a great sharing and amazing stories is ur web.. please keep doing what u do now.. thanks to you.
    Judi Bola
    Agen Sbobet
    Prediksi Bola
    Berita Bola
    Agen Ibcbet
    Hot Girl
    Agen SBO

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super website with a great sharing and amazing stories is ur web.. please keep doing what u do now.. thanks to you.
    Judi Bola
    Agen Sbobet
    Prediksi Bola
    Berita Bola
    Agen Ibcbet
    Hot Girl
    Agen SBO

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super website with a great sharing and amazing stories is ur web.. please keep doing what u do now.. thanks to you.
    Judi Bola
    Agen Sbobet
    Prediksi Bola
    Berita Bola
    Agen Ibcbet
    Hot Girl
    Agen SBO

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super website with a great sharing and amazing stories is ur web.. please keep doing what u do now.. thanks to you.
    Judi Bola
    Agen Sbobet
    Prediksi Bola
    Berita Bola
    Agen Ibcbet
    Hot Girl
    Agen SBO

    ReplyDelete