Thursday, 25 August 2016

In my dreams

I saw you in my balcony,
In my room, in my close eyelids,
In my sleep you descended your place,
Sitting on the golden throne,
Like night’s nocturnal creature,
I wander hither n thither to wipe you from my dreams,
To  have a better sleep,
The warmth of your memory ,
Warms my blood cells,
Its running and flowing with speedy trail,
The  fire I saw in your eyes, 
Is driving me insane,
Why you came to me ? and this flame,
From the cool spectrum of moon rays,
Your sprinklers of  crazy rays ,
Makes me ride in the horse back,
I jumped from mountain to mountain ,
Climbing and weaving abundance of romantic tales,
Your call I can hear even in this rambler’s pace,
I wait for your  passionate trails,
I don’t want to get addicted to it either,
But heart never follows the way,

It is always eager to listen the torrents of passion 
That I hear from the cool moon rays . . 

12 comments:

  1. "It is always eager to listen the torrents of passion
    That I hear from the cool moon rays . . ", great lines but the significance of purity of moonlight is felt in its absence.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super website with a great sharing and amazing stories is ur web.. please keep doing what u do now.. thanks to you.
    Judi Bola
    Agen Sbobet
    Prediksi Bola
    Berita Bola
    Agen Ibcbet
    Hot Girl
    Agen SBO

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super website with a great sharing and amazing stories is ur web.. please keep doing what u do now.. thanks to you.
    Judi Bola
    Agen Sbobet
    Prediksi Bola
    Berita Bola
    Agen Ibcbet
    Hot Girl
    Agen SBO

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super website with a great sharing and amazing stories is ur web.. please keep doing what u do now.. thanks to you.
    Judi Bola
    Agen Sbobet
    Prediksi Bola
    Berita Bola
    Agen Ibcbet
    Hot Girl
    Agen SBO

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super website with a great sharing and amazing stories is ur web.. please keep doing what u do now.. thanks to you.
    Judi Bola
    Agen Sbobet
    Prediksi Bola
    Berita Bola
    Agen Ibcbet
    Hot Girl
    Agen SBO

    ReplyDelete