Wednesday, 17 August 2016

My brother : Raksha bandhan


Today  is  my special day,
So is your’s brother,
I waited through out the year,
To see you waiting only for me,
To tie the silken thread  to strengthen our bond n feelings,
Years   may have snatched our golden cheering moments,
Yet we are the same naughty children,
Now  also we fight, quarrel, tease n then compromise,
I always want to see  my  smiling darling brother,
With no pseudo apparel star,
Only my dear brother, whose warm laughter ,
Evokes a feeling that you  are my guard for ever,
Whenever I feel scared to face the challenges in this atmosphere, I know
You will come to protect me ,cover me with your shield,

This is my faith and so is yours . . 

11 comments:

  1. Good write for the occasion, a selfless bond well narrated by you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super website with a great sharing and amazing stories is ur web.. please keep doing what u do now.. thanks to you.
    Judi Bola
    Agen Sbobet
    Prediksi Bola
    Berita Bola
    Agen Ibcbet
    Hot Girl
    Agen SBO

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super website with a great sharing and amazing stories is ur web.. please keep doing what u do now.. thanks to you.
    Judi Bola
    Agen Sbobet
    Prediksi Bola
    Berita Bola
    Agen Ibcbet
    Hot Girl
    Agen SBO

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super website with a great sharing and amazing stories is ur web.. please keep doing what u do now.. thanks to you.
    Judi Bola
    Agen Sbobet
    Prediksi Bola
    Berita Bola
    Agen Ibcbet
    Hot Girl
    Agen SBO

    ReplyDelete