Wednesday, 17 August 2016

My dark lady


She is my dark lady,
Who’s existence i bury in me n in my beverages,
I love her ,couldn’t echo my words of love in family circumference,
I feel her to cool my thoughts,
My agitating nerves tells me to be with her,
My passionate urge want to wipe her tears,
Fill her with lots of love, I store for her,
She ,though aware of my feelings, cares me not,
Performs her duty by selling her flesh to every butcher,
I watch her slim curvature’s drain out figure,
After satisfying her customer’s dragon attack,
I never saw traces of guilt on her strained face,
She hides her beauty with powder and lipstick pack,
Perhaps her emotional tears dries with every sweat she shed,
Only fo r her children ‘s expenditure ,she work in wrecks,
Her poise n elegant moves attracted me,
A heart of gold swayed me to her door every night,
Then also I want her more to be with me,
Only to me,she knows her cruel fate,
Life played a gruesome game,
She accepted her challenges smilingly ,
Gives every customer equal time n space,
Little did she care of her bruises n, scratches,
No time to apply ointment to her bleeding wound,
She rushes to fulfil her next customer’s gruesome hunger,
Yes, I fell in love with her,
Her toil hurts me, her sweat churns me, her drained body pinches me
Helplessly I stare at her dominating moves,
Slender curves, moistened eyes, bleeding wounds,
She performs her duties with no hesitation,
I remain silent with much presumptions,
My dark lady is my silent killer I, question myself,
Why God you snatched my ladies’ golden period ?
She may have done something else in her career,
Alas!! Nothing so happened,


I accepted her fate and so is she.


12 comments:

  1. A dark poetry, new venture, good going.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super website with a great sharing and amazing stories is ur web.. please keep doing what u do now.. thanks to you.
    Judi Bola
    Agen Sbobet
    Prediksi Bola
    Berita Bola
    Agen Ibcbet
    Hot Girl
    Agen SBO

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super website with a great sharing and amazing stories is ur web.. please keep doing what u do now.. thanks to you.
    Judi Bola
    Agen Sbobet
    Prediksi Bola
    Berita Bola
    Agen Ibcbet
    Hot Girl
    Agen SBO

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super website with a great sharing and amazing stories is ur web.. please keep doing what u do now.. thanks to you.
    Judi Bola
    Agen Sbobet
    Prediksi Bola
    Berita Bola
    Agen Ibcbet
    Hot Girl
    Agen SBO

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super website with a great sharing and amazing stories is ur web.. please keep doing what u do now.. thanks to you.
    Judi Bola
    Agen Sbobet
    Prediksi Bola
    Berita Bola
    Agen Ibcbet
    Hot Girl
    Agen SBO

    ReplyDelete