Thursday, 25 August 2016

SINKING BOAT


Little did I know,
My sailing boat bore a hole,
The journey has become troublesome,
Water coming inside from the hole,
Pulling my boat down n down,
To deep into the river,
Aha!I am helpless,
Asking for help waving my weak boughs,
Stem not  erect ,giving me pain,
Stranded in the midriff of gushing water,
I wonder why to me?
Searching my faults from the crystal images,
Floating in the waves of river blue,
The stench of wet ropes is making me dry,
Stomach churns ,eyes dizzy, sun rays burning my face,
I  started counting my present to past,
Weaving the garland of dry flower  cast,
Every picture is different from the other,
Yet I was powerful to bear the traumatic change,
Courageously I faced the hurdles,
Today this hole is the trouble?
Nope ,I will  wipe my fear,
Let not be in tears,
I have to cross this sinking state,
With courage and faith,
 In me, that drowning image can’t pull me to the deep river,
I will fight till end.


12 comments:

  1. Life is a long sail,a hole in the boat, maddening wind are parts of it,we have to control our-self and continue to sail through these adversities.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super website with a great sharing and amazing stories is ur web.. please keep doing what u do now.. thanks to you.
    Judi Bola
    Agen Sbobet
    Prediksi Bola
    Berita Bola
    Agen Ibcbet
    Hot Girl
    Agen SBO

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super website with a great sharing and amazing stories is ur web.. please keep doing what u do now.. thanks to you.
    Judi Bola
    Agen Sbobet
    Prediksi Bola
    Berita Bola
    Agen Ibcbet
    Hot Girl
    Agen SBO

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super website with a great sharing and amazing stories is ur web.. please keep doing what u do now.. thanks to you.
    Judi Bola
    Agen Sbobet
    Prediksi Bola
    Berita Bola
    Agen Ibcbet
    Hot Girl
    Agen SBO

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super website with a great sharing and amazing stories is ur web.. please keep doing what u do now.. thanks to you.
    Judi Bola
    Agen Sbobet
    Prediksi Bola
    Berita Bola
    Agen Ibcbet
    Hot Girl
    Agen SBO

    ReplyDelete