Sunday, 28 August 2016

Sprinkles of spring


I locked the iron grill,
To stay unharmed by outer drips,
Getting acquainted with the chilling spree,
My days rolled on and on ,
Without the melody of cascading pyre,
Never I grumbled for its presence either,
I get tired of changing my attire in fun fare,
Gradually losing my self confidence,
Puzzling at times, who am I in this hemisphere,
The leave less tree often questions me,
Why I abandoned myself from luscious divine breeze,
I would say ,you can crop new leaves, but me can only heave,
She then smilingly speaks ,’new crop grows from heap,
Just relax n feel the soothing wind,”
Miracles can happen, Summer can be spring,
Log suddenly caught fire,
The cool wind added fuel ,,
Gaping my mouth I weave a desire,
To dance as the butterfly in the garden of rose,
To inhale the breeze and cover myself with sprinkles ,
Singing and dancing with the melody of the cool spring

Decided to open the grill . .

11 comments:

  1. Losing self confidence is wrong in any circumstance, you can crop new leaves, nice write.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super website with a great sharing and amazing stories is ur web.. please keep doing what u do now.. thanks to you.
    Judi Bola
    Agen Sbobet
    Prediksi Bola
    Berita Bola
    Agen Ibcbet
    Hot Girl
    Agen SBO

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super website with a great sharing and amazing stories is ur web.. please keep doing what u do now.. thanks to you.
    Judi Bola
    Agen Sbobet
    Prediksi Bola
    Berita Bola
    Agen Ibcbet
    Hot Girl
    Agen SBO

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super website with a great sharing and amazing stories is ur web.. please keep doing what u do now.. thanks to you.
    Judi Bola
    Agen Sbobet
    Prediksi Bola
    Berita Bola
    Agen Ibcbet
    Hot Girl
    Agen SBO

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super website with a great sharing and amazing stories is ur web.. please keep doing what u do now.. thanks to you.
    Judi Bola
    Agen Sbobet
    Prediksi Bola
    Berita Bola
    Agen Ibcbet
    Hot Girl
    Agen SBO

    ReplyDelete