Monday, 22 August 2016

Your knock



The day you coloured my dreams,

With feathers of soothing chips,

Day and night I hear your click,

Your knock is audible even travelling in sea,

While crossing the ferocious tides or near the coral reef,

The buzz so loud,my mind cloud as if jasmine sprouted,

From the demonic waves ,killing me inside to hear the wiggle,

\I hum with giggle, Hiding me amidst the sand and pebbles,

My locks flying aimlessly in the ocean breeze,

Whispering the melodious tone of tanpura near my lops,

I nerves tickles to mingle with crescendo of passionate breeze,

Weaving fairy tales in crimson ink,

Becoming forgetful and fearless near the oceanic currents,

I dare to dash into it with lots of guts,

As if my energy doubled with the click of spring,

Courageously i stepped to grip the moment of pleasure

That I don’t want to loose further,

This time I am bold ,dashing ,,energetic near the alluring tides ,

Though I am the only respite

12 comments:

  1. Every poetry says how as a poetess you grow. This one is a splendid work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super website with a great sharing and amazing stories is ur web.. please keep doing what u do now.. thanks to you.
    Judi Bola
    Agen Sbobet
    Prediksi Bola
    Berita Bola
    Agen Ibcbet
    Hot Girl
    Agen SBO

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super website with a great sharing and amazing stories is ur web.. please keep doing what u do now.. thanks to you.
    Judi Bola
    Agen Sbobet
    Prediksi Bola
    Berita Bola
    Agen Ibcbet
    Hot Girl
    Agen SBO

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super website with a great sharing and amazing stories is ur web.. please keep doing what u do now.. thanks to you.
    Judi Bola
    Agen Sbobet
    Prediksi Bola
    Berita Bola
    Agen Ibcbet
    Hot Girl
    Agen SBO

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super website with a great sharing and amazing stories is ur web.. please keep doing what u do now.. thanks to you.
    Judi Bola
    Agen Sbobet
    Prediksi Bola
    Berita Bola
    Agen Ibcbet
    Hot Girl
    Agen SBO

    ReplyDelete