Monday, 19 September 2016

As I am in love

Oh! Since you entered my premises ,
Your aromatic presence doused me,
I started living with it,
Each petal of mine started singing,
Every non-living thing started breathing,
Fairy tales I started weaving,
Behind the corners I started searching,
Whether you were hiding,
The whiff of air craves me time to time,
I want you to be mine,
Though I hate waiting,but I love waiting for you,
Your presence fill me with spell of pleasure,
I could feel butterflies in my belly,
Making me willy nilly in every trolley,
The shower of love is holy,
As you reign supreme in my mind fully,
I started to care you in my memory,
Revise you in every second though its momentary,
I have become possessive for you,
As I am in love with you.


14 comments:

  1. Well and truly in can write such a piece as this. Keep up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super website with a great sharing and amazing stories is ur web.. please keep doing what u do now.. thanks to you.
    Judi Bola
    Agen Sbobet
    Prediksi Bola
    Berita Bola
    Agen Ibcbet
    Hot Girl
    Agen SBO

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super website with a great sharing and amazing stories is ur web.. please keep doing what u do now.. thanks to you.
    Judi Bola
    Agen Sbobet
    Prediksi Bola
    Berita Bola
    Agen Ibcbet
    Hot Girl
    Agen SBO

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super website with a great sharing and amazing stories is ur web.. please keep doing what u do now.. thanks to you.
    Judi Bola
    Agen Sbobet
    Prediksi Bola
    Berita Bola
    Agen Ibcbet
    Hot Girl
    Agen SBO

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super website with a great sharing and amazing stories is ur web.. please keep doing what u do now.. thanks to you.
    Judi Bola
    Agen Sbobet
    Prediksi Bola
    Berita Bola
    Agen Ibcbet
    Hot Girl
    Agen SBO

    ReplyDelete