Sunday, 25 September 2016

DREAMING OF YOU-


Hey! fragrant wind ,
The day you captured me and my dreams,
I am helpless and feel like dying,
Crying for your presence in my rhyme,
Absent minded I am in public,
Search a place of solitude in traffic,
I feel your touch and squint of eyes,
In the petals of roses and in the cosy bunches,
I want to jump from the terrain of high glaciers,
To the deep green valley of lotus and lily,
To feel you and your shadow near me,
Evening and morning I wait for thee,
When you leave no traces of your feet,
My lips hide my smile among the tight lipped braces,
I sail fathomless in the ocean of plethora,,
The vacuum swells my coronary cells,
Eyes denies to blink, mind denies to weave tales,
Though you roll in me and in my dreams,
With each passing time you come closer to me,
With your fragrant beam,
I want to get drenched in the passion of thee,
More and more I crave you wind,
Now I feel you are with me.



13 comments:

  1. Super website with a great sharing and amazing stories is ur web.. please keep doing what u do now.. thanks to you.
    Judi Bola
    Agen Sbobet
    Prediksi Bola
    Berita Bola
    Agen Ibcbet
    Hot Girl
    Agen SBO

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super website with a great sharing and amazing stories is ur web.. please keep doing what u do now.. thanks to you.
    Judi Bola
    Agen Sbobet
    Prediksi Bola
    Berita Bola
    Agen Ibcbet
    Hot Girl
    Agen SBO

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super website with a great sharing and amazing stories is ur web.. please keep doing what u do now.. thanks to you.
    Judi Bola
    Agen Sbobet
    Prediksi Bola
    Berita Bola
    Agen Ibcbet
    Hot Girl
    Agen SBO

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super website with a great sharing and amazing stories is ur web.. please keep doing what u do now.. thanks to you.
    Judi Bola
    Agen Sbobet
    Prediksi Bola
    Berita Bola
    Agen Ibcbet
    Hot Girl
    Agen SBO

    ReplyDelete