Friday, 30 September 2016

Fragrant ray


Come on air! 

Your fragrance hunt me,

The pores through which you enter,

 is blocked,Its captured by  the benign ghost,

 My  hands search your spot,

My bumps are not willing to play their role,

They know its meant  for you,

My dark cave  may have doomed with its darkness,

You entered with  spite of freshness,

I started breathing oxygen of  familiar togetherness,

The melodious tune  flowed with gender,

Thoughts winked with colourful  dreams,

I  merge myself  playing    with the strings of violin,

With more sweetness,

When the dark cloud covered the sky,

You vanished away in thin air,

The pregnant cloud barricaded my way,

I  sigh..

Oh! I want you to shine  my sky,

Because you and only you painted blue,

In my cloudy sky,

With your bright fragrant ray.


15 comments:

  1. Ghost will never be able to stop air infiltrate.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super website with a great sharing and amazing stories is ur web.. please keep doing what u do now.. thanks to you.
    Judi Bola
    Agen Sbobet
    Prediksi Bola
    Berita Bola
    Agen Ibcbet
    Hot Girl
    Agen SBO

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super website with a great sharing and amazing stories is ur web.. please keep doing what u do now.. thanks to you.
    Judi Bola
    Agen Sbobet
    Prediksi Bola
    Berita Bola
    Agen Ibcbet
    Hot Girl
    Agen SBO

    ReplyDelete
  4. https://lopamudramishra12345.blogspot.com/2016/09/waiting-for-you.html?showComment=1483836351692#c8712678728773205627

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super website with a great sharing and amazing stories is ur web.. please keep doing what u do now.. thanks to you.
    Judi Bola
    Agen Sbobet
    Prediksi Bola
    Berita Bola
    Agen Ibcbet
    Hot Girl
    Agen SBO

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super website with a great sharing and amazing stories is ur web.. please keep doing what u do now.. thanks to you.
    Judi Bola
    Agen Sbobet
    Prediksi Bola
    Berita Bola
    Agen Ibcbet
    Hot Girl
    Agen SBO

    ReplyDelete