Thursday, 22 September 2016

Rain –come not again


Rain  dash not my floor,
Come not with your thunder and light,
The lightening spark ignited my dormant self,
I forgot me  and my couch self,
Then  run miles smiling on green meadow itself,
You shivered me with your shower,
Blushed me with your power,
Lighted me with your currents,
I  noticed a new budding  in my orchard,
Fascinated by its greenness  ,
I attempted to grab the tender freshness,
My concentration search your fragrance,
The tide of emotions made me addicted,
The addiction astonished me,
When I realised I got attracted,
The feelings jinxed my crystal tale,
My hazy steps knows my condition well
Days I crawl and fight with your imprinted ink,
But rain ,you flashed again ,
With your torrential rain,
I  don’t want more of your spell,
Because once the dark cloud vanishes,
You will march ahead for honey trail,
Leaving me with pool of pain,
Oh Rain! Please  not come again.

16 comments:

  1. Orange print makes reading difficult

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super website with a great sharing and amazing stories is ur web.. please keep doing what u do now.. thanks to you.
    Judi Bola
    Agen Sbobet
    Prediksi Bola
    Berita Bola
    Agen Ibcbet
    Hot Girl
    Agen SBO

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super website with a great sharing and amazing stories is ur web.. please keep doing what u do now.. thanks to you.
    Judi Bola
    Agen Sbobet
    Prediksi Bola
    Berita Bola
    Agen Ibcbet
    Hot Girl
    Agen SBO

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super website with a great sharing and amazing stories is ur web.. please keep doing what u do now.. thanks to you.
    Judi Bola
    Agen Sbobet
    Prediksi Bola
    Berita Bola
    Agen Ibcbet
    Hot Girl
    Agen SBO

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super website with a great sharing and amazing stories is ur web.. please keep doing what u do now.. thanks to you.
    Judi Bola
    Agen Sbobet
    Prediksi Bola
    Berita Bola
    Agen Ibcbet
    Hot Girl
    Agen SBO

    ReplyDelete