Wednesday, 21 September 2016

Strange


Strange  isn’t  it ?

When my  heart beats faster 

With your chirp,

My eyes lit up,

Face  starts glowing,

Lips quiver to utter  thy rhyme,

Each blink of mine see you dancing in my file,

I  became absent minded with each slide,,

Because you cracked me with the knife,

The edge pierce my wall to engrave your name,

You  came to my world with your fragrant fame,

Impressed  me with your snob,

Yes! Your hue gives me goosebumps,

My garden started flowering again,

Steam of passion flowing with rain,

Days became crimson again,

You reigns  supreme in my dreams,'I started counting stars in moonless night,

There also I see you as my knight

Riding the black horse ,holding kite,

The coloured kite bear love dipped messages,

My wings became energetic with the images,

I feel standing on virtual world,

Entwining  me  to mould with your globe, 

Surprising   I accepted the knock,

As  your marvellous presence broke my door.   



13 comments:

  1. Super website with a great sharing and amazing stories is ur web.. please keep doing what u do now.. thanks to you.
    Judi Bola
    Agen Sbobet
    Prediksi Bola
    Berita Bola
    Agen Ibcbet
    Hot Girl
    Agen SBO

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super website with a great sharing and amazing stories is ur web.. please keep doing what u do now.. thanks to you.
    Judi Bola
    Agen Sbobet
    Prediksi Bola
    Berita Bola
    Agen Ibcbet
    Hot Girl
    Agen SBO

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super website with a great sharing and amazing stories is ur web.. please keep doing what u do now.. thanks to you.
    Judi Bola
    Agen Sbobet
    Prediksi Bola
    Berita Bola
    Agen Ibcbet
    Hot Girl
    Agen SBO

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super website with a great sharing and amazing stories is ur web.. please keep doing what u do now.. thanks to you.
    Judi Bola
    Agen Sbobet
    Prediksi Bola
    Berita Bola
    Agen Ibcbet
    Hot Girl
    Agen SBO

    ReplyDelete