Monday, 19 September 2016

The Connections!!

The tingling sound of firewood,from the fireplace,
Is making my room warm,
Barricading the cool air to enter inside,
I closed the windows to listen the cracking sound,
The hisses of fire log beeps with my pulse,
My fast breath and hazy steps could indicate my unrest,
My cheeks hot with its chuckles,
The fire wood crackles ,
Giving me ripples,
Of an unusual pleasure,
Never experienced my wall of rappels,,
The sweetness of the bubbles,
And its floating emotions cripples,
Making me a parasite in this dyserythropoiesis ,,
Me motionless in the foamy waves ,
I want to swim in drowsy state,
Connecting my images of past and present in one wave length,
The fire is becoming hot to hotter,
The emission of smoke is strangulating my image,
Each moment I want to walk out,
While each moment the connecting wire burn my feet,
I couldn’t run away,
Now crawling inside in an amazing state,
The cool connection is in fire,
The bout it self is adding fuel to log,
To burn fervently with ornate desire.

14 comments:

  1. The bout it self is adding fuel to log,beautiful lines, great work by a good artist of the art of poetry.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super website with a great sharing and amazing stories is ur web.. please keep doing what u do now.. thanks to you.
    Judi Bola
    Agen Sbobet
    Prediksi Bola
    Berita Bola
    Agen Ibcbet
    Hot Girl
    Agen SBO

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super website with a great sharing and amazing stories is ur web.. please keep doing what u do now.. thanks to you.
    Judi Bola
    Agen Sbobet
    Prediksi Bola
    Berita Bola
    Agen Ibcbet
    Hot Girl
    Agen SBO

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super website with a great sharing and amazing stories is ur web.. please keep doing what u do now.. thanks to you.
    Judi Bola
    Agen Sbobet
    Prediksi Bola
    Berita Bola
    Agen Ibcbet
    Hot Girl
    Agen SBO

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super website with a great sharing and amazing stories is ur web.. please keep doing what u do now.. thanks to you.
    Judi Bola
    Agen Sbobet
    Prediksi Bola
    Berita Bola
    Agen Ibcbet
    Hot Girl
    Agen SBO

    ReplyDelete