Monday, 12 September 2016

Twigs and me


Dry meadow ,scattered leaves, green trees,
All are in their pervading smile,
My grieved shadow ‘s walking on the surface,
Lost and crowded images tussling  me inside,
I could hear the ruffled tone from my wigs,
The faint pain of silence from the dry twigs,
Recollecting my bend image,
 I decided to gather strength,
Road so puzzling, giving me a silent pain,
At times intolerable,
Shoulders I  want to rest upon,
To shed my burden, and cry upon for the inflicting silence,
The bouts of confusing images is in  warfare,
The pinch of arrow and spears is creating a mark on my heart,
I  want to shout ,want to come out ,overcoming my injury,
Each time the blood becomes thicker, and intense,
I feel  a feeble tone delivering  some sweet messages,
Mind so jammed,
Receptive power is less to absorb the crystal Moon,
I know my dilemma, my stress,
Has no immediate respite,
My stone wall questions plenty,
I am silent as the dry twigs,
Could only tousle my waves in my evening gown.
Oh! me not twigs  to dry,
Let me cool down in rain so are the twigs,

Then we both will laugh at a same time.

14 comments:

  1. Upendra Bhanja of Oriya literature is remembered reading this nice art piece.Yes beyond doubt this can be placed with his work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super website with a great sharing and amazing stories is ur web.. please keep doing what u do now.. thanks to you.
    Judi Bola
    Agen Sbobet
    Prediksi Bola
    Berita Bola
    Agen Ibcbet
    Hot Girl
    Agen SBO

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super website with a great sharing and amazing stories is ur web.. please keep doing what u do now.. thanks to you.
    Judi Bola
    Agen Sbobet
    Prediksi Bola
    Berita Bola
    Agen Ibcbet
    Hot Girl
    Agen SBO

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super website with a great sharing and amazing stories is ur web.. please keep doing what u do now.. thanks to you.
    Judi Bola
    Agen Sbobet
    Prediksi Bola
    Berita Bola
    Agen Ibcbet
    Hot Girl
    Agen SBO

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super website with a great sharing and amazing stories is ur web.. please keep doing what u do now.. thanks to you.
    Judi Bola
    Agen Sbobet
    Prediksi Bola
    Berita Bola
    Agen Ibcbet
    Hot Girl
    Agen SBO

    ReplyDelete