Friday, 30 September 2016

Waiting for you!



Why I wait?
Day and night for your knock,
Because ,
As soon as you enter,
My face lit up,
Lips spreads a smile,
Cheeks blush for a while,
My heart beatings race with the strings of clock,
Pain I bore till now evaporates,
I  want you to remain by my side,
I want to share my thousand unspoken words to you,
That I rehearse  ,for hours just for you,
I want to count stars with you,
Because I was waiting   for you,
You came..as usual ,
Unaware of my pangs ,
Didn’t notice my quivering  lips,
Didn’t bother to see my brighten face,
Didn’t  utter a word of love,
That I was waiting to hear so long,
But you know..
My pulse  were uncontrollable  with your fiery breeze,
My heart rates danced with the ragas of classical beats,
I want you to hold for a moment,
To show you,
How I feel ,
How much you captured my dream,
How  you snatched my sleep,
Ah..Nope,
U came and went away like the flashing beam,
Keeping me waiting,

Only for you.



14 comments:

  1. Super website with a great sharing and amazing stories is ur web.. please keep doing what u do now.. thanks to you.
    Judi Bola
    Agen Sbobet
    Prediksi Bola
    Berita Bola
    Agen Ibcbet
    Hot Girl
    Agen SBO

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super website with a great sharing and amazing stories is ur web.. please keep doing what u do now.. thanks to you.
    Judi Bola
    Agen Sbobet
    Prediksi Bola
    Berita Bola
    Agen Ibcbet
    Hot Girl
    Agen SBO

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super website with a great sharing and amazing stories is ur web.. please keep doing what u do now.. thanks to you.
    Judi Bola
    Agen Sbobet
    Prediksi Bola
    Berita Bola
    Agen Ibcbet
    Hot Girl
    Agen SBO

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super website with a great sharing and amazing stories is ur web.. please keep doing what u do now.. thanks to you.
    Judi Bola
    Agen Sbobet
    Prediksi Bola
    Berita Bola
    Agen Ibcbet
    Hot Girl
    Agen SBO

    ReplyDelete