Wednesday, 14 September 2016

You in my dreams




Why you come to my dreams?

Keeping me awake throughout the night,

Stars know my state ,

Moon too aware of my deprived stage,

I crawl and shout taking your name,

Aha! You isles is not nearby,

My drumbeats is  audible to me,

With some mute witnesses,

I share my acute pain of loneliness,

I feel helpless,

While gazing the  night sky,

It has stretched  its horizon wide,

Making me feel dry,

Then I cry,

Every seconds, and every minutes hunt me

I  recollect some ,imagine some incidents,

Which drives me crazy, thinking about you, 

My sleepless eyes wait eagerly for morning to bloom,

As if the bright Sun will bring some ray of hope to my dome,

May the castle catch fire,

Then only the   ashes will say ,

I much I miss you dear,,

O h  ! you occupied my dreams,

Then say why I dream you every night?.

14 comments:

  1. Passionate write, a beautiful expression, rather unhesitating confession of heart.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super website with a great sharing and amazing stories is ur web.. please keep doing what u do now.. thanks to you.
    Judi Bola
    Agen Sbobet
    Prediksi Bola
    Berita Bola
    Agen Ibcbet
    Hot Girl
    Agen SBO

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super website with a great sharing and amazing stories is ur web.. please keep doing what u do now.. thanks to you.
    Judi Bola
    Agen Sbobet
    Prediksi Bola
    Berita Bola
    Agen Ibcbet
    Hot Girl
    Agen SBO

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super website with a great sharing and amazing stories is ur web.. please keep doing what u do now.. thanks to you.
    Judi Bola
    Agen Sbobet
    Prediksi Bola
    Berita Bola
    Agen Ibcbet
    Hot Girl
    Agen SBO

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super website with a great sharing and amazing stories is ur web.. please keep doing what u do now.. thanks to you.
    Judi Bola
    Agen Sbobet
    Prediksi Bola
    Berita Bola
    Agen Ibcbet
    Hot Girl
    Agen SBO

    ReplyDelete