Thursday, 20 October 2016

Do you remember?

The days of golden rays,
Silken thread of romantic talks,
The heap of fairy dreams,
The aroma of kites,
The flowering spice,
We shared together.
But,I remember you,
When my lips quiver,
My hips stagger,
My voice heavy,
Eyes hazy and mind cloudy,
I see you in crystal Moon,
In stirring water,
In the roaring wind,
In the vast blue sky,
I hear your click ,
With the murmurs of leaves,
From the flowering petals,and,
From the sound of rain.
I feel you ,
When the foamy waves touch my feet,
When the rain kissed the earth,
When the flowers bloom in spring,
When cuckoo sings in morning hours.
Aha!!
I see you with my every blink,
I feel you in every click,
But I doubt ...

16 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So beautiful a love song, I love it poetess.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super website with a great sharing and amazing stories is ur web.. please keep doing what u do now.. thanks to you.
    Judi Bola
    Agen Sbobet
    Prediksi Bola
    Berita Bola
    Agen Ibcbet
    Hot Girl
    Agen SBO

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super website with a great sharing and amazing stories is ur web.. please keep doing what u do now.. thanks to you.
    Judi Bola
    Agen Sbobet
    Prediksi Bola
    Berita Bola
    Agen Ibcbet
    Hot Girl
    Agen SBO

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super website with a great sharing and amazing stories is ur web.. please keep doing what u do now.. thanks to you.
    Judi Bola
    Agen Sbobet
    Prediksi Bola
    Berita Bola
    Agen Ibcbet
    Hot Girl
    Agen SBO

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super website with a great sharing and amazing stories is ur web.. please keep doing what u do now.. thanks to you.
    Judi Bola
    Agen Sbobet
    Prediksi Bola
    Berita Bola
    Agen Ibcbet
    Hot Girl
    Agen SBO

    ReplyDelete