Monday, 31 October 2016

I Wonder

I often wonder,

Your presence in my sky,

How I moulded to your persona,

How you enhanced colours in my rainbow,

Though I tussle inside to remain detach,

And hide my inner feelings,

Behind the hard mask ,

Yet the excitement thrills my heart.

You ride smoothly in my dreams,

In my nervousness I wipe,

The sweat dripping from my nape,

The hot flushes in my rib cage,

Questions .............

The butterflies in your stomach,

Are same as me?

The wall of silence knows,

With every blink I search you,

From the light house to the dark shore,

Each time I end near the windmill

Reciting the words of love,

Through my lips,

Which I create in my lonely island,

Remaining alert in the moonless sky,

Thinking of you ,

And how you clad my sky?




18 comments:

  1. The feelings comes unwarranted, stays undesired as the poem says, great write, bravo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super website with a great sharing and amazing stories is ur web.. please keep doing what u do now.. thanks to you.
    Judi Bola
    Agen Sbobet
    Prediksi Bola
    Berita Bola
    Agen Ibcbet
    Hot Girl
    Agen SBO

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super website with a great sharing and amazing stories is ur web.. please keep doing what u do now.. thanks to you.
    Judi Bola
    Agen Sbobet
    Prediksi Bola
    Berita Bola
    Agen Ibcbet
    Hot Girl
    Agen SBO

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super website with a great sharing and amazing stories is ur web.. please keep doing what u do now.. thanks to you.
    Judi Bola
    Agen Sbobet
    Prediksi Bola
    Berita Bola
    Agen Ibcbet
    Hot Girl
    Agen SBO

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super website with a great sharing and amazing stories is ur web.. please keep doing what u do now.. thanks to you.
    Judi Bola
    Agen Sbobet
    Prediksi Bola
    Berita Bola
    Agen Ibcbet
    Hot Girl
    Agen SBO

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super website with a great sharing and amazing stories is ur web.. please keep doing what u do now.. thanks to you.
    Judi Bola
    Agen Sbobet
    Prediksi Bola
    Berita Bola
    Agen Ibcbet
    Hot Girl
    Agen SBO

    ReplyDelete