Saturday, 19 November 2016

I WILL WAIT


I am waiting for the full Moon,
Though it comes after a length,
My heart grieve not for the torment,
Because I have patience to wait,
For you  my dear.......

You committed to come near,
In the solitude of Full Moon spheroid,
Till then my pondering beats will choke my breath,
I   ruminate with each specs,
Without your vision,
Mind debilitated,
Heart clamour to hear you,
Yet I decided to  wait.

I   remember the commitments,
Your soul-stirring fragrance,
The rising redolence of red rose,
And the briars that pinch me,
When you segregate from my sustenance,
Even with perseverance I will wait .

In the highly -coloured full moon night,
Our love will glitter with sparkling bright,
Our bond will ripen with ecstatic glee,
 The florets  of rose will merge with ,
The loveliness of luminous full moon,

Till then I will wait..... 

19 comments:

  1. Beautiful write fist time on patience, bravo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super website with a great sharing and amazing stories is ur web.. please keep doing what u do now.. thanks to you.
    Judi Bola
    Agen Sbobet
    Prediksi Bola
    Berita Bola
    Agen Ibcbet
    Hot Girl
    Agen SBO

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super website with a great sharing and amazing stories is ur web.. please keep doing what u do now.. thanks to you.
    Judi Bola
    Agen Sbobet
    Prediksi Bola
    Berita Bola
    Agen Ibcbet
    Hot Girl
    Agen SBO

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super website with a great sharing and amazing stories is ur web.. please keep doing what u do now.. thanks to you.
    Judi Bola
    Agen Sbobet
    Prediksi Bola
    Berita Bola
    Agen Ibcbet
    Hot Girl
    Agen SBO

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super website with a great sharing and amazing stories is ur web.. please keep doing what u do now.. thanks to you.
    Judi Bola
    Agen Sbobet
    Prediksi Bola
    Berita Bola
    Agen Ibcbet
    Hot Girl
    Agen SBO

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super website with a great sharing and amazing stories is ur web.. please keep doing what u do now.. thanks to you.
    Judi Bola
    Agen Sbobet
    Prediksi Bola
    Berita Bola
    Agen Ibcbet
    Hot Girl
    Agen SBO

    ReplyDelete