Monday, 28 November 2016

Is forgetting so easy?


The serpentine chord
That  tangled around my throat,
Neither can I digest or gulp,
My  range of view,
See  none except you,

Even my air wheeze,
Your  redolence ,
I feel your omnipresence,
Which cloud my sight,

With exuberant fantasy,
I inter knit  golden strands,
Thinking of you ,
My connoisseur  of  pulse,

My blood thickens  and runs,
 With your sugary clots,
I ferret you in crowd,
Hunt your dancing steps ,
In my abstract designs,

Because your addiction,
Is killing me periodically,
After my barren land,
Ripen with your vegetation,

You  drifted away saying bye,
Leaving me stranded with no roots,
Is forgetting so easy??
When you and you ,

Dance and sing in my thoughts.

19 comments:

  1. Not really, nice ink again from a great poetess.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super website with a great sharing and amazing stories is ur web.. please keep doing what u do now.. thanks to you.
    Judi Bola
    Agen Sbobet
    Prediksi Bola
    Berita Bola
    Agen Ibcbet
    Hot Girl
    Agen SBO

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super website with a great sharing and amazing stories is ur web.. please keep doing what u do now.. thanks to you.
    Judi Bola
    Agen Sbobet
    Prediksi Bola
    Berita Bola
    Agen Ibcbet
    Hot Girl
    Agen SBO

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super website with a great sharing and amazing stories is ur web.. please keep doing what u do now.. thanks to you.
    Judi Bola
    Agen Sbobet
    Prediksi Bola
    Berita Bola
    Agen Ibcbet
    Hot Girl
    Agen SBO

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super website with a great sharing and amazing stories is ur web.. please keep doing what u do now.. thanks to you.
    Judi Bola
    Agen Sbobet
    Prediksi Bola
    Berita Bola
    Agen Ibcbet
    Hot Girl
    Agen SBO

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super website with a great sharing and amazing stories is ur web.. please keep doing what u do now.. thanks to you.
    Judi Bola
    Agen Sbobet
    Prediksi Bola
    Berita Bola
    Agen Ibcbet
    Hot Girl
    Agen SBO

    ReplyDelete