Wednesday, 23 November 2016

Moments of pearl...


I want to clasp the moment of pearl,
In my tight grip and,
Cradle it in my chest for long,
The mirth glimmer like hot Sun,
Rejuvenated me to a blooming rose.
The golden sands of surf tormented shore
blanched with orange colour of flare,
It surged fresh blood,
To my pale floor,
Thy sky stimulated my supine nerve,
My limbs are nervous and unmoving,
Eyes focused on single rock,
I could see no rectangle or wheel,
Nor hear any buzzing tree or bee,
Mind and heart assimilating to flow,
And ready to sip the divine glee.
The excitement in me is giving me strength,
To cross every border ,
to sail in ocean,
to Crawl in rough pebbles,
Only to spend some precious moments,
With you my adorable light,
Its you who brighten me with your colour wings.
Desires to preserve the moments of pearl in my casket.

18 comments:

  1. Only to spend some precious moments,
    With you my adorable light,what a nice expression poetess, greatings.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super website with a great sharing and amazing stories is ur web.. please keep doing what u do now.. thanks to you.
    Judi Bola
    Agen Sbobet
    Prediksi Bola
    Berita Bola
    Agen Ibcbet
    Hot Girl
    Agen SBO

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super website with a great sharing and amazing stories is ur web.. please keep doing what u do now.. thanks to you.
    Judi Bola
    Agen Sbobet
    Prediksi Bola
    Berita Bola
    Agen Ibcbet
    Hot Girl
    Agen SBO

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super website with a great sharing and amazing stories is ur web.. please keep doing what u do now.. thanks to you.
    Judi Bola
    Agen Sbobet
    Prediksi Bola
    Berita Bola
    Agen Ibcbet
    Hot Girl
    Agen SBO

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super website with a great sharing and amazing stories is ur web.. please keep doing what u do now.. thanks to you.
    Judi Bola
    Agen Sbobet
    Prediksi Bola
    Berita Bola
    Agen Ibcbet
    Hot Girl
    Agen SBO

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super website with a great sharing and amazing stories is ur web.. please keep doing what u do now.. thanks to you.
    Judi Bola
    Agen Sbobet
    Prediksi Bola
    Berita Bola
    Agen Ibcbet
    Hot Girl
    Agen SBO

    ReplyDelete