Friday, 25 November 2016

PARTITION......


I weep not for the splitting,
As we are supposed to be part,
Though each day is excruciating,
But you are still supreme in my heart,
I count not the stars in the midnight,
Because I see you smilingly in me,
I wrap you in my coat,To feel your ador,
That resuscitates me.

I am bit tranquillised now,
Because I don’t have to wait for,
the assigned rendezvous spot,
Or feel distress , if you not drop.
I see you in my close eyes,
Hear your whimsical words even,
When my ears were stuffed with cotton buds.
I fancy you in my dreams,
Converse with you ,
when sidelined among aerial celebrations,
My nerves carry the neurons ,
That still hums your tale,
Colour of my pale cheeks,
when you emerge in my well.
I know we parted,
But you are my soul,
Dwell in my thoughts,
Hence I weep not for partition,
But nurture you in my thoughts.

19 comments:

  1. Hence I weep not for partition,
    But nurture you in my thoughts.So nice, nurturing in soul is love, beautiful write poetess.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Quite fascinating. Emotions unleashed.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super website with a great sharing and amazing stories is ur web.. please keep doing what u do now.. thanks to you.
    Judi Bola
    Agen Sbobet
    Prediksi Bola
    Berita Bola
    Agen Ibcbet
    Hot Girl
    Agen SBO

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super website with a great sharing and amazing stories is ur web.. please keep doing what u do now.. thanks to you.
    Judi Bola
    Agen Sbobet
    Prediksi Bola
    Berita Bola
    Agen Ibcbet
    Hot Girl
    Agen SBO

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super website with a great sharing and amazing stories is ur web.. please keep doing what u do now.. thanks to you.
    Judi Bola
    Agen Sbobet
    Prediksi Bola
    Berita Bola
    Agen Ibcbet
    Hot Girl
    Agen SBO

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super website with a great sharing and amazing stories is ur web.. please keep doing what u do now.. thanks to you.
    Judi Bola
    Agen Sbobet
    Prediksi Bola
    Berita Bola
    Agen Ibcbet
    Hot Girl
    Agen SBO

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super website with a great sharing and amazing stories is ur web.. please keep doing what u do now.. thanks to you.
    Judi Bola
    Agen Sbobet
    Prediksi Bola
    Berita Bola
    Agen Ibcbet
    Hot Girl
    Agen SBO

    ReplyDelete