Monday, 21 November 2016

SILENT BRIDGE.....



Wooden bridge is silent,
Silent is the mountain peak,
I silently climb the rocks,
To reach the zenith of my ridge,

My zest is aware of my whine,
How cheerless it is,
Without my cherished’ melodious couplet,
I search him in the plethora of cascades,

Among the buckle of aerated waves,
I wander in the emulsified firmament,
To wipe my silent tears in cool mettle,
Your indentation has perforate my skin,

The trickles of my scar snivels ,
For your vestige spot,
With a belief that my soul,
Will not divulge my thoughts,

Some day you will hear my ardent knock,
Then you will realise how deep is the shock,
Which penetrate in my gullet,
I hardly inhale the fresh air,

As your memories linger in my bosom,
I swim in the deep ocean,
Only to be close with you,
Though our heart is acquainted ,

Of one strong emotion,
I assume ,my faith in you,
Will crumble the silent wooden bridge one day.


19 comments:

  1. Wonderful write. i am sorry to point yet again for the huge gaps between lines that disturbs reading.Get grow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super website with a great sharing and amazing stories is ur web.. please keep doing what u do now.. thanks to you.
    Judi Bola
    Agen Sbobet
    Prediksi Bola
    Berita Bola
    Agen Ibcbet
    Hot Girl
    Agen SBO

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super website with a great sharing and amazing stories is ur web.. please keep doing what u do now.. thanks to you.
    Judi Bola
    Agen Sbobet
    Prediksi Bola
    Berita Bola
    Agen Ibcbet
    Hot Girl
    Agen SBO

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super website with a great sharing and amazing stories is ur web.. please keep doing what u do now.. thanks to you.
    Judi Bola
    Agen Sbobet
    Prediksi Bola
    Berita Bola
    Agen Ibcbet
    Hot Girl
    Agen SBO

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super website with a great sharing and amazing stories is ur web.. please keep doing what u do now.. thanks to you.
    Judi Bola
    Agen Sbobet
    Prediksi Bola
    Berita Bola
    Agen Ibcbet
    Hot Girl
    Agen SBO

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super website with a great sharing and amazing stories is ur web.. please keep doing what u do now.. thanks to you.
    Judi Bola
    Agen Sbobet
    Prediksi Bola
    Berita Bola
    Agen Ibcbet
    Hot Girl
    Agen SBO

    ReplyDelete