Saturday, 26 November 2016

Struggle.


I struggle to hide me in thicket,
To mask my achromatize countenance,
The wound I bore in my deepest nook,
Time to time shook my brook,
I weep and weep in dark,
Only to smile in radiance,


I know my depressed core,
Sob for you my love,
Remembrance of golden jabber,
Flutter in my dropper,
I live with the reminiscences,
Which hurts me and stabs me insane,
I am not lucky to get your alliance,
Nor fortunate enough to snatch you ,
From assemblage of snoots,
But I am your conscientious admirer,
You are my dawn of love,
The scar you imprinted on my crest,
Will remain in me in till death.
Hence I struggle every second,
To carry you in my breath,
But fortunate to get your presence in my existence.

20 comments:

  1. But fortunate to get your presence in my existence, yes that's what the requirement in adoration, beautiful write respected poetess.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super website with a great sharing and amazing stories is ur web.. please keep doing what u do now.. thanks to you.
    Judi Bola
    Agen Sbobet
    Prediksi Bola
    Berita Bola
    Agen Ibcbet
    Hot Girl
    Agen SBO

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super website with a great sharing and amazing stories is ur web.. please keep doing what u do now.. thanks to you.
    Judi Bola
    Agen Sbobet
    Prediksi Bola
    Berita Bola
    Agen Ibcbet
    Hot Girl
    Agen SBO

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super website with a great sharing and amazing stories is ur web.. please keep doing what u do now.. thanks to you.
    Judi Bola
    Agen Sbobet
    Prediksi Bola
    Berita Bola
    Agen Ibcbet
    Hot Girl
    Agen SBO

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super website with a great sharing and amazing stories is ur web.. please keep doing what u do now.. thanks to you.
    Judi Bola
    Agen Sbobet
    Prediksi Bola
    Berita Bola
    Agen Ibcbet
    Hot Girl
    Agen SBO

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super website with a great sharing and amazing stories is ur web.. please keep doing what u do now.. thanks to you.
    Judi Bola
    Agen Sbobet
    Prediksi Bola
    Berita Bola
    Agen Ibcbet
    Hot Girl
    Agen SBO

    ReplyDelete