Friday, 18 November 2016

The star in my sky. . .

The star came ,
Set fire to my azure,
Through her warmth,
Christened my name

Confound me,
By her lenient influence,
I followed delightfully,
Towards her orientation,

Initially with presumption,
As I was dubious for her closeness,
Obviated her admiring countenance,

Startlingly magnetised to her circumference,
Her company is amiable,
My yearning heart buckle to,

Opt for sweetness
I dissolve like salt ,
In the water of fledgling fragrance,
My eyes demand her presence,
Ears foraging for her intonation,
Hands impatient to hold her in embrace,

Lips thirsty to sip the nectar,
Me wavering in the starry jungle,
Just for her glance ,
To cool my thunder,
Her companionship ,
germinated ripples,

In my crystal water,
The cactus plant sprouted,
Again with angelic blossoms,
The star in my sky is apparently efficacious,
I yen her in my life to make it beauteous.


18 comments:

  1. Please care about huge gaps between lines, they disturbs interest. wonderful write poetess.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super website with a great sharing and amazing stories is ur web.. please keep doing what u do now.. thanks to you.
    Judi Bola
    Agen Sbobet
    Prediksi Bola
    Berita Bola
    Agen Ibcbet
    Hot Girl
    Agen SBO

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super website with a great sharing and amazing stories is ur web.. please keep doing what u do now.. thanks to you.
    Judi Bola
    Agen Sbobet
    Prediksi Bola
    Berita Bola
    Agen Ibcbet
    Hot Girl
    Agen SBO

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super website with a great sharing and amazing stories is ur web.. please keep doing what u do now.. thanks to you.
    Judi Bola
    Agen Sbobet
    Prediksi Bola
    Berita Bola
    Agen Ibcbet
    Hot Girl
    Agen SBO

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super website with a great sharing and amazing stories is ur web.. please keep doing what u do now.. thanks to you.
    Judi Bola
    Agen Sbobet
    Prediksi Bola
    Berita Bola
    Agen Ibcbet
    Hot Girl
    Agen SBO

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super website with a great sharing and amazing stories is ur web.. please keep doing what u do now.. thanks to you.
    Judi Bola
    Agen Sbobet
    Prediksi Bola
    Berita Bola
    Agen Ibcbet
    Hot Girl
    Agen SBO

    ReplyDelete