Wednesday, 30 November 2016

When We Met.......


Since we departed,
We never met,
In the star buzzed sky,
My earth absorbed all my tears,
In its bosom,                                            
Never let it flooded with my empathy,
The cloud’s defiant game slowly wiped you,
And  my   adherence  shifted to another fervor,
Days flew ,so the seasons ,then years,
But when rain comes,
You linger in my thoughts,
All your sweetness that,
 you muse to me once ,
Crops to my paddock,
 I play with wistful perception,

But that day when we met,
My rock didn’t  break,
My  lips didn’t utter my devious state,
My eyes didn’t glisten with fire,
But,
My limbs were  wobbling,
I  inhibited myself to drown in meandering sea,
Rather sailed out to dry meadow,

Drawing another  line to my memory.

18 comments:

  1. Wonderful pen poetess,the emotions narrated beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super website with a great sharing and amazing stories is ur web.. please keep doing what u do now.. thanks to you.
    Judi Bola
    Agen Sbobet
    Prediksi Bola
    Berita Bola
    Agen Ibcbet
    Hot Girl
    Agen SBO

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super website with a great sharing and amazing stories is ur web.. please keep doing what u do now.. thanks to you.
    Judi Bola
    Agen Sbobet
    Prediksi Bola
    Berita Bola
    Agen Ibcbet
    Hot Girl
    Agen SBO

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super website with a great sharing and amazing stories is ur web.. please keep doing what u do now.. thanks to you.
    Judi Bola
    Agen Sbobet
    Prediksi Bola
    Berita Bola
    Agen Ibcbet
    Hot Girl
    Agen SBO

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super website with a great sharing and amazing stories is ur web.. please keep doing what u do now.. thanks to you.
    Judi Bola
    Agen Sbobet
    Prediksi Bola
    Berita Bola
    Agen Ibcbet
    Hot Girl
    Agen SBO

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super website with a great sharing and amazing stories is ur web.. please keep doing what u do now.. thanks to you.
    Judi Bola
    Agen Sbobet
    Prediksi Bola
    Berita Bola
    Agen Ibcbet
    Hot Girl
    Agen SBO

    ReplyDelete