Tuesday, 27 December 2016

Attachment


May be this is cruel month,
With bitter cold waves,
Yet your blurred thoughts are warm,
In my album page,
I wander in the lonely foggy streets,
To wipe you from my anthology,
But no ways ....
you again blink in my cover page,
Presently also your radiance douse my
acknowledgement,
In starry night space, 
your absence I detect,,
All the attachments that tied us,
Mocks at me, even they are conscious,Your are hidden in vast landscape, 
I see the monuments ,where we first met,
The faded paint whispers your tale,
Your flashing eyes slither in my sketch,
My trembling hands draws your portrait,
But ,now the cold waves maintains the silence,
The silent breeze detached me from myself.....


13 comments:

  1. The silent breeze detached me from myself.....wao, great write poetess,enjoyed every bits of it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super website with a great sharing and amazing stories is ur web.. please keep doing what u do now.. thanks to you.
    Judi Bola
    Agen Sbobet
    Prediksi Bola
    Berita Bola
    Agen Ibcbet
    Hot Girl
    Agen SBO

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super website with a great sharing and amazing stories is ur web.. please keep doing what u do now.. thanks to you.
    Judi Bola
    Agen Sbobet
    Prediksi Bola
    Berita Bola
    Agen Ibcbet
    Hot Girl
    Agen SBO

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super website with a great sharing and amazing stories is ur web.. please keep doing what u do now.. thanks to you.
    Judi Bola
    Agen Sbobet
    Prediksi Bola
    Berita Bola
    Agen Ibcbet
    Hot Girl
    Agen SBO

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super website with a great sharing and amazing stories is ur web.. please keep doing what u do now.. thanks to you.
    Judi Bola
    Agen Sbobet
    Prediksi Bola
    Berita Bola
    Agen Ibcbet
    Hot Girl
    Agen SBO

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super website with a great sharing and amazing stories is ur web.. please keep doing what u do now.. thanks to you.
    Judi Bola
    Agen Sbobet
    Prediksi Bola
    Berita Bola
    Agen Ibcbet
    Hot Girl
    Agen SBO

    ReplyDelete