Thursday, 22 December 2016

I Love Snow, I Love Sea

I love snow.
The snowfall on my roof,
The snow flakes on my silken scarf,
 The dim lights on the pavements,
The  blizzard’s metamorphosis acts,
Giving me bumps and chills my sight,
Yes ,I love the white and the chilling bite,
Love the snowballs,
Eagerly wait for Santa Claus,
Hours I skate in the ice,
Never feel tired ,rather feel fresh,
With a cup of steaming hot coffee,
The aroma doused my senses,
Which activates my pulses,
To crack the dance floor,
With you dear  in salsa posture,
Moments fly in blink,
 I long to cherish my moments with bliss.

I love sea.
Oh !the seductive blue waves,
You are curvaceous and bewitching,
I  wish to swim in the fathomless ocean,
To drench and get the pleasure of horrendous motion,
The foam when touch my toe,
In the shore,
Gives me bumps ,which enhances my glow,
I wish to hold your hand and travel miles,
With the help of safety carrier,
Delighting me in the nylon wrap of blue cover.
 Both the white and the blue  are delight-some,

I enjoy them without thinking them bothersome.  

17 comments:

  1. Splendid poetess, each of your line crafted with much artistry, keep going.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super website with a great sharing and amazing stories is ur web.. please keep doing what u do now.. thanks to you.
    Judi Bola
    Agen Sbobet
    Prediksi Bola
    Berita Bola
    Agen Ibcbet
    Hot Girl
    Agen SBO

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super website with a great sharing and amazing stories is ur web.. please keep doing what u do now.. thanks to you.
    Judi Bola
    Agen Sbobet
    Prediksi Bola
    Berita Bola
    Agen Ibcbet
    Hot Girl
    Agen SBO

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super website with a great sharing and amazing stories is ur web.. please keep doing what u do now.. thanks to you.
    Judi Bola
    Agen Sbobet
    Prediksi Bola
    Berita Bola
    Agen Ibcbet
    Hot Girl
    Agen SBO

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super website with a great sharing and amazing stories is ur web.. please keep doing what u do now.. thanks to you.
    Judi Bola
    Agen Sbobet
    Prediksi Bola
    Berita Bola
    Agen Ibcbet
    Hot Girl
    Agen SBO

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super website with a great sharing and amazing stories is ur web.. please keep doing what u do now.. thanks to you.
    Judi Bola
    Agen Sbobet
    Prediksi Bola
    Berita Bola
    Agen Ibcbet
    Hot Girl
    Agen SBO

    ReplyDelete