Friday, 30 December 2016

Last few days

The smooth skating ride of this year,
Has come to an end,
I jerked in many phase,
Drive carefully to reach my base,
With every stumbling humps I faced,
My lesson revised me with the preface,
I tasted some lost recipe,
Some bitter ,some sweet, some salty,

Each fine grain ,engraved a fine relic
In my headway,
The seasonal thunder created waves,
In the flurry of nature ,I lost some favourite space,
The bouts of rain, the fragrance of orchid,
The pansy and the beautiful lavender,
With whom I was impressed,
Now I realised those were my misconceptions,
I want to erase the line from elevated play,
Yes,my new year dream is to,
Harvest a garden of rose with perfume at its best.

11 comments:

  1. Super website with a great sharing and amazing stories is ur web.. please keep doing what u do now.. thanks to you.
    Judi Bola
    Agen Sbobet
    Prediksi Bola
    Berita Bola
    Agen Ibcbet
    Hot Girl
    Agen SBO

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super website with a great sharing and amazing stories is ur web.. please keep doing what u do now.. thanks to you.
    Judi Bola
    Agen Sbobet
    Prediksi Bola
    Berita Bola
    Agen Ibcbet
    Hot Girl
    Agen SBO

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super website with a great sharing and amazing stories is ur web.. please keep doing what u do now.. thanks to you.
    Judi Bola
    Agen Sbobet
    Prediksi Bola
    Berita Bola
    Agen Ibcbet
    Hot Girl
    Agen SBO

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super website with a great sharing and amazing stories is ur web.. please keep doing what u do now.. thanks to you.
    Judi Bola
    Agen Sbobet
    Prediksi Bola
    Berita Bola
    Agen Ibcbet
    Hot Girl
    Agen SBO

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super website with a great sharing and amazing stories is ur web.. please keep doing what u do now.. thanks to you.
    Judi Bola
    Agen Sbobet
    Prediksi Bola
    Berita Bola
    Agen Ibcbet
    Hot Girl
    Agen SBO

    ReplyDelete