Saturday, 24 December 2016

My Dad........


Dad ! today I don’t want to say thanks,
Rather  I am down for not telling you sorry,
When I hold my pencil and you dictate the spellings,
I often hear your grumbling expressions for my mistakes,
I never in my wildest dream thought,
 My scrawl  will come as RHYME OF RAIN,
This is because , for you I pen,
All the bottled up images I convey in my writings,
I feel you disguised in my penmanship,
Boosting my spirit and patting my back,
After  each jot down,
Consoling me ,in your style,
Dad! You were  confident of me,
But I lack to deliver moments of felicity,
This pinches my core,
Now when you are no more,
My inner self   frequently   complains ,
Why I didn’t give attention to your nudge,
But Dad ! I took a promise,
Instead of wrestling with my inaccuracy,
I will immortalise you in my proficiency,
Let the world forgets you,

Till my death you are alive  along with me........

16 comments:

  1. Super website with a great sharing and amazing stories is ur web.. please keep doing what u do now.. thanks to you.
    Judi Bola
    Agen Sbobet
    Prediksi Bola
    Berita Bola
    Agen Ibcbet
    Hot Girl
    Agen SBO

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super website with a great sharing and amazing stories is ur web.. please keep doing what u do now.. thanks to you.
    Judi Bola
    Agen Sbobet
    Prediksi Bola
    Berita Bola
    Agen Ibcbet
    Hot Girl
    Agen SBO

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super website with a great sharing and amazing stories is ur web.. please keep doing what u do now.. thanks to you.
    Judi Bola
    Agen Sbobet
    Prediksi Bola
    Berita Bola
    Agen Ibcbet
    Hot Girl
    Agen SBO

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super website with a great sharing and amazing stories is ur web.. please keep doing what u do now.. thanks to you.
    Judi Bola
    Agen Sbobet
    Prediksi Bola
    Berita Bola
    Agen Ibcbet
    Hot Girl
    Agen SBO

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super website with a great sharing and amazing stories is ur web.. please keep doing what u do now.. thanks to you.
    Judi Bola
    Agen Sbobet
    Prediksi Bola
    Berita Bola
    Agen Ibcbet
    Hot Girl
    Agen SBO

    ReplyDelete