Wednesday, 14 December 2016

My paintings..


My brush sketched a efflorescent  design,
On my facade,
Each blooming  bustles with  magical tone,
The aroma of new mural accentuates,
Many tropical shades which swirl in my  heath,
I breath the air of sweltering heat,
The  lines I draw in my sheet,
Is not merely an art ,
Here  my conscious  heart beeps,
For you..
Here  and now you  highlight as  polestar,
Your stature I search in every shades,,
 Your habitation adjoin glow,
To my canvas and to the brush,
My paintings laughs with your vision,
Down heartened with your absence,
Because you  hinge on my dreams,
 My oxygen of  wheezing,
Hustles in my  linings,

Wanting you in my carvings...

17 comments:

  1. At times you become master craft person, its here my respected poetess. its extraordinary, keep up the flow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super website with a great sharing and amazing stories is ur web.. please keep doing what u do now.. thanks to you.
    Judi Bola
    Agen Sbobet
    Prediksi Bola
    Berita Bola
    Agen Ibcbet
    Hot Girl
    Agen SBO

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super website with a great sharing and amazing stories is ur web.. please keep doing what u do now.. thanks to you.
    Judi Bola
    Agen Sbobet
    Prediksi Bola
    Berita Bola
    Agen Ibcbet
    Hot Girl
    Agen SBO

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super website with a great sharing and amazing stories is ur web.. please keep doing what u do now.. thanks to you.
    Judi Bola
    Agen Sbobet
    Prediksi Bola
    Berita Bola
    Agen Ibcbet
    Hot Girl
    Agen SBO

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super website with a great sharing and amazing stories is ur web.. please keep doing what u do now.. thanks to you.
    Judi Bola
    Agen Sbobet
    Prediksi Bola
    Berita Bola
    Agen Ibcbet
    Hot Girl
    Agen SBO

    ReplyDelete