Friday, 16 December 2016

My Soliloquy........

When asked ‘who is your charmer’,
I lied and denied the world around,
About your endurance, and pink dots,
Consoling myself, I freak out,
My soliloquy sounds,
 It’s  your hammer,
 That coloured my chamber,
My bosom dipped with your splendour,
My water  swirls with  your eminence,
My eyes search your prominence,
My heart thumbs for your fortitude,
I hide you in my deep apartment,
I screech not for your recurrence,
But feel your fragrance in my drawers,
My garden  waits for the arrival spring,
Night is conscious  of eclipse and ,the

Shinning crescent, and its   magnificence....

20 comments:

  1. Majestic write poetess, I like reading many times.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super website with a great sharing and amazing stories is ur web.. please keep doing what u do now.. thanks to you.
    Judi Bola
    Agen Sbobet
    Prediksi Bola
    Berita Bola
    Agen Ibcbet
    Hot Girl
    Agen SBO

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super website with a great sharing and amazing stories is ur web.. please keep doing what u do now.. thanks to you.
    Judi Bola
    Agen Sbobet
    Prediksi Bola
    Berita Bola
    Agen Ibcbet
    Hot Girl
    Agen SBO

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super website with a great sharing and amazing stories is ur web.. please keep doing what u do now.. thanks to you.
    Judi Bola
    Agen Sbobet
    Prediksi Bola
    Berita Bola
    Agen Ibcbet
    Hot Girl
    Agen SBO

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super website with a great sharing and amazing stories is ur web.. please keep doing what u do now.. thanks to you.
    Judi Bola
    Agen Sbobet
    Prediksi Bola
    Berita Bola
    Agen Ibcbet
    Hot Girl
    Agen SBO

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super website with a great sharing and amazing stories is ur web.. please keep doing what u do now.. thanks to you.
    Judi Bola
    Agen Sbobet
    Prediksi Bola
    Berita Bola
    Agen Ibcbet
    Hot Girl
    Agen SBO

    ReplyDelete