Sunday, 18 December 2016

My Stupidity.....


Though I count stars in night,
I know this is dotty,
Though I count the trees,
From running train,
Yet I am  conscious ,
and think me jerky,
Though I insulate my heart with at most care,
You snatched it from me,
And  I feel me   kooky ,
My heart is playing dominant role.
Brain is telling me,
I am crazy,
My body is trembling with your compassion,
Sermons consider me silly,
 My pond bears your reflection,
And my countenance blushes with your memory,
I  babbles your name in reverie,
Yet my   heebie-jeebies  shriek ,
And prove me wacky,
I shield my bosom,
With the concrete foundation,
Your knob broke it ,into  pieces,
Oh! I scrutinise me as dippy.......

Idiotic  and stupid......

19 comments:

  1. Super website with a great sharing and amazing stories is ur web.. please keep doing what u do now.. thanks to you.
    Judi Bola
    Agen Sbobet
    Prediksi Bola
    Berita Bola
    Agen Ibcbet
    Hot Girl
    Agen SBO

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super website with a great sharing and amazing stories is ur web.. please keep doing what u do now.. thanks to you.
    Judi Bola
    Agen Sbobet
    Prediksi Bola
    Berita Bola
    Agen Ibcbet
    Hot Girl
    Agen SBO

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super website with a great sharing and amazing stories is ur web.. please keep doing what u do now.. thanks to you.
    Judi Bola
    Agen Sbobet
    Prediksi Bola
    Berita Bola
    Agen Ibcbet
    Hot Girl
    Agen SBO

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super website with a great sharing and amazing stories is ur web.. please keep doing what u do now.. thanks to you.
    Judi Bola
    Agen Sbobet
    Prediksi Bola
    Berita Bola
    Agen Ibcbet
    Hot Girl
    Agen SBO

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super website with a great sharing and amazing stories is ur web.. please keep doing what u do now.. thanks to you.
    Judi Bola
    Agen Sbobet
    Prediksi Bola
    Berita Bola
    Agen Ibcbet
    Hot Girl
    Agen SBO

    ReplyDelete