Friday, 30 December 2016

Presentiments

I  see  the dancing blue cloud,
In the immeasurable  upper atmosphere,
When I measured the depth,
From its space to my breath,
The extensive miles that I assess,
Is thousand light year or above,
Yet ,I  feel the hot inhale and exhale air,
Being settled miles away,
Yes ,this is my presentiments,
I am connected to your tenderness,
That the hydrogen power of brain,
Fails to receive favourably,
In the dark sky, when  I find you missing,
My oblivion didn’t cry,
Rather my dry tears smiles seeing your portrait,
I then  associate your links to my casement,
For some moments I feel your presence,
You blink with your streak,
I forget my shriek,
I try to grasp the hours of bliss,
Now  when my soul is attached to thee,

Can the fog hide you from me? 

12 comments:

  1. Super website with a great sharing and amazing stories is ur web.. please keep doing what u do now.. thanks to you.
    Judi Bola
    Agen Sbobet
    Prediksi Bola
    Berita Bola
    Agen Ibcbet
    Hot Girl
    Agen SBO

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super website with a great sharing and amazing stories is ur web.. please keep doing what u do now.. thanks to you.
    Judi Bola
    Agen Sbobet
    Prediksi Bola
    Berita Bola
    Agen Ibcbet
    Hot Girl
    Agen SBO

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super website with a great sharing and amazing stories is ur web.. please keep doing what u do now.. thanks to you.
    Judi Bola
    Agen Sbobet
    Prediksi Bola
    Berita Bola
    Agen Ibcbet
    Hot Girl
    Agen SBO

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super website with a great sharing and amazing stories is ur web.. please keep doing what u do now.. thanks to you.
    Judi Bola
    Agen Sbobet
    Prediksi Bola
    Berita Bola
    Agen Ibcbet
    Hot Girl
    Agen SBO

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super website with a great sharing and amazing stories is ur web.. please keep doing what u do now.. thanks to you.
    Judi Bola
    Agen Sbobet
    Prediksi Bola
    Berita Bola
    Agen Ibcbet
    Hot Girl
    Agen SBO

    ReplyDelete