Monday, 26 December 2016

Route to the monastery

My  journey ended near the eminent ridge,
Little  exasperating me and my trip,
The epic curvature of rocks and its curves,
Its winding paths and the graceful streams,
The vast pine trees and its ever green leaves,
All greet me one by one with grin,
I tried to exchange with affable smile,
Through my dry mouth and  dry beam,
My inner toil is battling hard with cool clime,
The boxed agony and anxiety is making me heavy,
I search from the dark den to lighted vane,
To untether  my pain, with,
It I travelled  all  the meandering  way,
My cluttered mind  rifling for peace,
In the boisterous wind,
Down in the valley,
I saw some candle lights blinking,
And heard bells ringing from dark vine,
The evening hour and the growing dimness,
lead me slowly towards the fluorescent ray, then
I discover the monastery near the river bay,
I  started climbing the steps to reach the cliff
Slowly sweating my inner tussle in the  stairs,
I entered the premises to get mental peace.....
The serene beauty and its pious breath,
Entrapped me to get solace in its berth.

  

14 comments:

  1. Mental peace is within our deeds and expectation free soul,your work is simply superb.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super website with a great sharing and amazing stories is ur web.. please keep doing what u do now.. thanks to you.
    Judi Bola
    Agen Sbobet
    Prediksi Bola
    Berita Bola
    Agen Ibcbet
    Hot Girl
    Agen SBO

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super website with a great sharing and amazing stories is ur web.. please keep doing what u do now.. thanks to you.
    Judi Bola
    Agen Sbobet
    Prediksi Bola
    Berita Bola
    Agen Ibcbet
    Hot Girl
    Agen SBO

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super website with a great sharing and amazing stories is ur web.. please keep doing what u do now.. thanks to you.
    Judi Bola
    Agen Sbobet
    Prediksi Bola
    Berita Bola
    Agen Ibcbet
    Hot Girl
    Agen SBO

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super website with a great sharing and amazing stories is ur web.. please keep doing what u do now.. thanks to you.
    Judi Bola
    Agen Sbobet
    Prediksi Bola
    Berita Bola
    Agen Ibcbet
    Hot Girl
    Agen SBO

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super website with a great sharing and amazing stories is ur web.. please keep doing what u do now.. thanks to you.
    Judi Bola
    Agen Sbobet
    Prediksi Bola
    Berita Bola
    Agen Ibcbet
    Hot Girl
    Agen SBO

    ReplyDelete