Monday, 19 December 2016

Silence Speaks in cold weather..

Chill morning ,and I am in bed,
 Under the blanket,
Tossing and toiling with your warm anamnesis,
The empressement  rejuvenated my pallid gore,
I pulled out from comfy lap,
To drench in aurora glow,
The majestic star kissed me red,
All my chilled faded way,
Me and my garden laughing again in cold wave,
Now while travelling in bike,
Cold wind felt like hot ray,
My vertibrae  jiggles with your rhyme,
Actively I run miles in track,
To get a glimpse of  endeared blaze,
Even from the closed windows,
Of  running limousine,I feel ,
Your aroma  and existence,
That’s very pleasant and exquisite,
The bond of silence may be frosty,but

Your memories alleviates my spine....

15 comments:

  1. Super website with a great sharing and amazing stories is ur web.. please keep doing what u do now.. thanks to you.
    Judi Bola
    Agen Sbobet
    Prediksi Bola
    Berita Bola
    Agen Ibcbet
    Hot Girl
    Agen SBO

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super website with a great sharing and amazing stories is ur web.. please keep doing what u do now.. thanks to you.
    Judi Bola
    Agen Sbobet
    Prediksi Bola
    Berita Bola
    Agen Ibcbet
    Hot Girl
    Agen SBO


    ReplyDelete
  3. Super website with a great sharing and amazing stories is ur web.. please keep doing what u do now.. thanks to you.
    Judi Bola
    Agen Sbobet
    Prediksi Bola
    Berita Bola
    Agen Ibcbet
    Hot Girl
    Agen SBO

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super website with a great sharing and amazing stories is ur web.. please keep doing what u do now.. thanks to you.
    Judi Bola
    Agen Sbobet
    Prediksi Bola
    Berita Bola
    Agen Ibcbet
    Hot Girl
    Agen SBO

    ReplyDelete