Friday, 30 December 2016

Silence

The day when you painted crimson to my pale cheeks,
I bloomed like a princess to dance with the beats of my anklets,
The sprinkles you sprayed, weaved a passion to sip the cup of emotions ,
Every corner looks new with my budding desire to taste the view,
As if butterfly gets its feather new,
I could feel the magical words from silence,
Of your quivering lips,
As if many buried folders within,
But the fire of silence engulf me to dream,
It refreshed my looks adding glow pink,
Drowned in river of feelings I weave d many fairy tales with you, in flavoured ink,,
Together we lost, from budding, to bloom with spring’s dewy wing,
Days more colourful and bright with the sprinkles of romantic air spite,
You occupied my heart in position prime,
My concentration lost its way to focus on your thoughts, which hurts me at times,
Now the melody of love breaks my silence to sing,
That your love reformed myself to drown in spirited wine,
You speak the words of silence, it hurts my patience,
So that our silence will never hinder our path,
Together we will hold our hands to build
Our future full of romance in flare.

10 comments:

  1. Super website with a great sharing and amazing stories is ur web.. please keep doing what u do now.. thanks to you.
    Judi Bola
    Agen Sbobet
    Prediksi Bola
    Berita Bola
    Agen Ibcbet
    Hot Girl
    Agen SBO

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super website with a great sharing and amazing stories is ur web.. please keep doing what u do now.. thanks to you.
    Judi Bola
    Agen Sbobet
    Prediksi Bola
    Berita Bola
    Agen Ibcbet
    Hot Girl
    Agen SBO

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super website with a great sharing and amazing stories is ur web.. please keep doing what u do now.. thanks to you.
    Judi Bola
    Agen Sbobet
    Prediksi Bola
    Berita Bola
    Agen Ibcbet
    Hot Girl
    Agen SBO

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super website with a great sharing and amazing stories is ur web.. please keep doing what u do now.. thanks to you.
    Judi Bola
    Agen Sbobet
    Prediksi Bola
    Berita Bola
    Agen Ibcbet
    Hot Girl
    Agen SBO

    ReplyDelete
  5. But the fire of silence engulf me to dream,
    It refreshed my looks adding glow pink,beautiful expression

    ReplyDelete