Wednesday, 21 December 2016

YOU ARE DIFFERENT IN SKY.....


I see the crystal Moon,
The numberless stars and constellations,
In the wintry evening of wild blue yonder,
The brightening stars contest among themselves,
To get the crown of shinning wonder,
Among the sprinters ,
You are divergent,
The silent king of  diligent,
My earth is aware of your excellence,
Your luminosity is greater ,
So I give preference,
The chill breeze and the snowflakes,
  Nudge my cheeks ,then my ribs,
When I explore you in snowy gust,
 Your flashback is    genial ,;
So it  bakes me in  icy –cold,
Your retrospection surges fresh blood,
To my  icy chamber,
I  wander hither and thither,
In  fathomless cloud but  my heartbeats for you,
My arena  pronounces your eminence in dry and clear horizon,

Only because You are different than others...............

17 comments:

  1. You are divergent,
    The silent king of diligent,great tribute poetess. move on

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super website with a great sharing and amazing stories is ur web.. please keep doing what u do now.. thanks to you.
    Judi Bola
    Agen Sbobet
    Prediksi Bola
    Berita Bola
    Agen Ibcbet
    Hot Girl
    Agen SBO

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super website with a great sharing and amazing stories is ur web.. please keep doing what u do now.. thanks to you.
    Judi Bola
    Agen Sbobet
    Prediksi Bola
    Berita Bola
    Agen Ibcbet
    Hot Girl
    Agen SBO

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super website with a great sharing and amazing stories is ur web.. please keep doing what u do now.. thanks to you.
    Judi Bola
    Agen Sbobet
    Prediksi Bola
    Berita Bola
    Agen Ibcbet
    Hot Girl
    Agen SBO

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super website with a great sharing and amazing stories is ur web.. please keep doing what u do now.. thanks to you.
    Judi Bola
    Agen Sbobet
    Prediksi Bola
    Berita Bola
    Agen Ibcbet
    Hot Girl
    Agen SBO

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super website with a great sharing and amazing stories is ur web.. please keep doing what u do now.. thanks to you.
    Judi Bola
    Agen Sbobet
    Prediksi Bola
    Berita Bola
    Agen Ibcbet
    Hot Girl
    Agen SBO

    ReplyDelete