Thursday, 15 December 2016

You know

My earth was accustomed to your jingle,
Your verse spirited me to tingle,
Your words created miracle ,
I started loving the titillation,
My glowing image became remarkable,
But alas!....

When you deviated me,
From your whistling tone,
I shut my windows,
Forever for any green meadow,
Because you know..... it’s you,
Whose tap scintillates my nerve,
Your thoughts vibrates my curve,
I search your steps in silence and in buzz,
In clear sky I visualise your twinkling eyes,
Even today the vestige ignites fire to my rock,
I became friend with silence and bump,
My tears now interchanged with dry smile,
Which even now yell for your jittery.

19 comments:

  1. Splendid write as usual, you are a natural creator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super website with a great sharing and amazing stories is ur web.. please keep doing what u do now.. thanks to you.
    Judi Bola
    Agen Sbobet
    Prediksi Bola
    Berita Bola
    Agen Ibcbet
    Hot Girl
    Agen SBO

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super website with a great sharing and amazing stories is ur web.. please keep doing what u do now.. thanks to you.
    Judi Bola
    Agen Sbobet
    Prediksi Bola
    Berita Bola
    Agen Ibcbet
    Hot Girl
    Agen SBO

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super website with a great sharing and amazing stories is ur web.. please keep doing what u do now.. thanks to you.
    Judi Bola
    Agen Sbobet
    Prediksi Bola
    Berita Bola
    Agen Ibcbet
    Hot Girl
    Agen SBO

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super website with a great sharing and amazing stories is ur web.. please keep doing what u do now.. thanks to you.
    Judi Bola
    Agen Sbobet
    Prediksi Bola
    Berita Bola
    Agen Ibcbet
    Hot Girl
    Agen SBO

    ReplyDelete