Tuesday, 20 December 2016

You will know.......

Temperature is decreasing,
The intensity of fog and cool breeze is increasing,
In the foggy morning the pedestrian’s fortitude is diminishing,
 I walk out in cold ,
To relish the seclusion,
 which for me is blackening,
In the misty weather my dampen spirit chase for stimulating,
 The frigid cloud recuperate some freezing  seriousness,
Abyssal bosom   scours,
 You in dense coverage,
 The  icy wind hurts my demeanour,
Once mantle with your scintillating molecule,
Now  my  dry lips whispers your name in solitude,
My cracked heels twiddle my thumbs for your happening,
Eyes quest towards every strangers for my dear visage,
The stony zephyr could not suppress my combustion,
I am burning in the altar of gelid floor,
Me ,the rambler, carry you in me in every weather,
I  am conscious of your veiling,
Yet I strongly believe that one sunny day ,
You will got to know........

My budding  is fervently waiting for your flowering,

16 comments:

  1. Super website with a great sharing and amazing stories is ur web.. please keep doing what u do now.. thanks to you.
    Judi Bola
    Agen Sbobet
    Prediksi Bola
    Berita Bola
    Agen Ibcbet
    Hot Girl
    Agen SBO

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super website with a great sharing and amazing stories is ur web.. please keep doing what u do now.. thanks to you.
    Judi Bola
    Agen Sbobet
    Prediksi Bola
    Berita Bola
    Agen Ibcbet
    Hot Girl
    Agen SBO

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super website with a great sharing and amazing stories is ur web.. please keep doing what u do now.. thanks to you.
    Judi Bola
    Agen Sbobet
    Prediksi Bola
    Berita Bola
    Agen Ibcbet
    Hot Girl
    Agen SBO

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super website with a great sharing and amazing stories is ur web.. please keep doing what u do now.. thanks to you.
    Judi Bola
    Agen Sbobet
    Prediksi Bola
    Berita Bola
    Agen Ibcbet
    Hot Girl
    Agen SBO

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super website with a great sharing and amazing stories is ur web.. please keep doing what u do now.. thanks to you.
    Judi Bola
    Agen Sbobet
    Prediksi Bola
    Berita Bola
    Agen Ibcbet
    Hot Girl
    Agen SBO

    ReplyDelete