Wednesday, 4 January 2017

Focus Of Attention

My rivulet misses the muttering zephyr,
My grassland waits for perennial stream,
Which will  saturate my Earth with its rill,
I listen the cadence  from the bleat of breeze,
My conscience speaks, of your silent screen,

Often while wandering I meet you in starry council,
We divert our eyes form blessings,,
While our heart racing and lightening,
To break the concrete bridge of misunderstandings, 

Our false promise couldn’t veil our feelings,
lips tied with artificial quivering,
You rejoice and blush with  the rubicund light,
I too experience same with fluorescent bright,

Every second I want to dismantle the foundation,

To feel the previous pulsation ,
Mind here disagrees with my rhyme,
Consoles me with flavoured chime,
But my breathing whispers,
The scintillating metre of yours,

Which rings in my meadow,
The barrier of silence,
 couldn’t hamper my soul to,

divert its attention from your twinkling shadow..

10 comments:

  1. Super website with a great sharing and amazing stories is ur web.. please keep doing what u do now.. thanks to you.
    Judi Bola
    Agen Sbobet
    Prediksi Bola
    Berita Bola
    Agen Ibcbet
    Hot Girl
    Agen SBO

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super website with a great sharing and amazing stories is ur web.. please keep doing what u do now.. thanks to you.
    Judi Bola
    Agen Sbobet
    Prediksi Bola
    Berita Bola
    Agen Ibcbet
    Hot Girl
    Agen SBO

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super website with a great sharing and amazing stories is ur web.. please keep doing what u do now.. thanks to you.
    Judi Bola
    Agen Sbobet
    Prediksi Bola
    Berita Bola
    Agen Ibcbet
    Hot Girl
    Agen SBO

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super website with a great sharing and amazing stories is ur web.. please keep doing what u do now.. thanks to you.
    Judi Bola
    Agen Sbobet
    Prediksi Bola
    Berita Bola
    Agen Ibcbet
    Hot Girl
    Agen SBO

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very nice write poetess, keep up the flow.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super website with a great sharing and amazing stories is ur web.. please keep doing what u do now.. thanks to you.
    Judi Bola
    Agen Sbobet
    Prediksi Bola
    Berita Bola
    Agen Ibcbet
    Hot Girl
    Agen SBO

    ReplyDelete