Monday, 27 March 2017

Moon- The Eyewitness

I  wander in terrace to watch the night sky,
The silent Moon is  changing its tincture,
Playing smoothly among the dark clouds,
Refashioning  its tint in every second,
In every direction,
 I wonder about the modification,
We exchange our words through ,
The cool flash ,through the sparking stars,
Making me thoughtful ,so I start,
Romancing with the dark space,

The carpet of white flash brightened my memory,
Reminding me about the laughter and pleasure,
We share  under the dim heaven,
Moon then would often shy,
 Then hide among the blue  clouds,

Now I search those hours of bask
In the companion of  glimmering stars,
Moon is the eye witness of each stage,
So I open my cage in front of her rays,
I count time ,thinking you in my rhyme,
Again when to  meet as two divine lives.


4 comments:

  1. Wow !! Magical and beautiful !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet, so nice write only you can do it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet, so nice write only you can do it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sweet, so nice write only you can do it.

    ReplyDelete