Monday, 20 March 2017

MY BUTTERFLY

I ask myself “will I care for the butterfly”?
Will I nurture its colour in my paintings?
Will I keep it’s aromas pristine in my bosom?
Or I will drive it out from my greenhouse?
I promised myself not to get carried away,
with the reflecting images of mirage,
But every time I find the butterfly,
Flying inside my likeness,
Painting my imagination with divergent images,
That I carry throughout the day ,
So also in starry nights ,
Keeping me wide awake to see my speculation,
Among the vast empty spaces of dark sky,
I shriek in my musing,
But no escape ,
The butterfly dances in my oasis ,
Elegantly and more beautifully in my sketches.

4 comments:

  1. lovely,lovely, lovely write........imagery played like a magic nib.....words flowing like a river.......beautiful.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. "But no escape ,The butterfly dances in my oasis" , what a nice ending to a poem. Care about the gaps poetess.

    ReplyDelete